This year’s MN Ag Expo at the Verizon Center in Mankato, Minn., is quickly approaching. Here are just a few reasons why you should attend the Jan. 24-25 event.
- A sold-out trade show.
- Meet the candidates vying for the spot as Minnesota’s next governor.
- Rub elbows with the DieselSellerz on Wed., Jan. 24.
- Free lunch … and dinner … and lunch!
- Learn about solar energy for your farm.
- See Hercules – the largest truck build from the DieselSellerz, stars of the Discovery’s “Diesel Brothers,” along with learning more about Minnesota Soybean Research & Promotion Council’s partnership and Minnesota’s move to B20 at the biodiesel education session.
- Visit with new exhibitors, including Beck’s Hybrids, SB&B Foods, Farmers Business Network, Blue Horizon Energy, Litzau Farm Drainage and Houston Engineering … just to name a few!
- Expand your network of farmers, agribusiness professionals and agricultural services.
- Who wouldn’t want to stop and sample local beer at the Visit Mankato booth?
- Did we mention free food, the DieselSellerz, and a sold-out trade show.
To view the full agenda and schedule, as well as pre-register for the event, click here.