The first set of winners for the DieselSellerz sweepstakes have been announced. Each winner has been notified and are still eligible to win* a private meet-and-greet with the stars of Discovery’s Diesel Brothers at the 2018 MN Ag Expo in Mankato.
The first set of winners include:
• Patrick Ploog – Mankato, Minn.
• Justin Stattelman – Marshall, Minn.
• Tim Little – Faribault, Minn.
• Spencer Flood – Staples, Minn.
• Steve Schmidt – Eden Valley, Minn.
• Erin Goebel – Mankato, Minn.
• Cody Frandrup – Hastings, Minn.
• Cindy Treichel – Hawley, Minn.
• Nick Richison – Granada, Minn.
The partnership with the DieselSellerz is part of a larger awareness campaign the Minnesota Soybean Research and Promotion Council (MSR&PC) is embarking upon to tout the benefits of biodiesel in Minnesota.
The DieselSellerz, comprised of “Diesel Brothers” Dave Sparks, aka Heavy D, “Diesel Dave” Kiley, Josh Stuart (Redbeard) and Keaton Hoskins (The Muscle), will take on the task of building a biodiesel truck for MSR&PC, with the build set to air during a future episode on Discovery. The truck will also be revealed at MN Ag Expo.
Click here to take the biodiesel pledge and be entered* into the DieselSellerz sweepstakes.
*No pur nec Ends 12/31/17 MN, 18+ Rules: mnsoybean.org/pledge.