Kick off the new year with some fresh financial management advice to improve your farming operation.
The Minnesota Soybean Research and Promotion Council (MSR&PC) and the University of Minnesota (UMN) Extension are sponsoring “Taking Charge of Your Finances: How to Survive and Thrive,” an interactive and in-depth workshop.
The workshop will cover various topics, including:
- Understanding and using balance sheets
- Understanding and using income statements
- Understanding and using cash flows
- Organizing and utilizing farm financial statements
- Understanding financial tools to make better management and financing decisions.
Those interested will have two chances to attend.
Registration at the first workshop begins at 9 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 13 at the Regional Extension Office (1961 Premier Dr., Sakatah Room) in Mankato, Minn.
Registration for the second workshop starts at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 7 at the Regional Extension Office (1802 18th. St. NE) in Willmar, Minn.
Lunch and refreshments will be available. Both workshops will run until 3:30 p.m.
However, space is limited. Register today.
Please contact UMN Extension Educator Pauline Van Nurden at email@example.com or 320-235-0726 ext. 2008 for additional questions.