This year’s Farmfest, held Aug. 6-8 at the Gilfillan Estate near Redwood Falls is quickly approaching. Here are just a few reasons why you should stop by Minnesota Soybean’s booth 620.
- View the blueprints for the Soy Innovation Campus, set to break ground summer 2020 in Crookston.
- Walk around on a pad of asphalt sealed with RePLAY, an 88 percent biobased road protectant, made primarily from soy oil.
- See a refurbished Cummins Jeep while learning about the advancements in new engine technologies and its impact on emissions.
- Put your pest identification skills to the test. Be sure to check out the variety of soybean pests on display, including soybean gall midge and Palmer amaranth.
- Meet with a farmer leader overseeing checkoff investments. Be sure to ask questions on current checkoff-funded projects.
- Soybean checkoff-paying farmers will receive a free hitch pin (limited quantity per day).
- The Minnesota Soybean Growers Association will also be in the booth, making booth 620 a hotbed for policy issues affecting Minnesota agriculture.
- MSGA members will receive a coupon good toward a corn dog, cheese curds or mini donuts, all cooked in high oleic soybean oil on the Farmfest grounds.
- New and current MSGA members will also receive free flash lights and stress balls while supplies last.
- Visit with our farmer directors, learn about the successes MSGA notched in 2019 and join the nation’s premier state soybean membership organization.
MSR&PC and MSGA will be in booth 620 all three days of Farmfest. Stop on by.