MN AG EXPO, the state’s premier indoor agricultural show, returns to the Verizon Center in Mankato, Minn., on Jan. 23 and 24, 2019.
Hosted by the Minnesota Soybean Growers Association and the Minnesota Corn Growers Association, there is something for everyone at this free, two-day educational event and trade show.
Here are five quick reasons why you should attend:
1. Check out the new AURI Research and Innovation Center on the second floor. This new research focused area will be home to both Council-funded research projects and new industry innovations.
2. Learn the latest in on-farm solar energy and how it can benefit your farm operation’s bottom line and the environment during the Blue Horizon keynote panel on Wednesday.
3. Hear about the latest in market trends from panelists during a special taping of the U.S. Farm Report with Tyne Morgan.
4. Looking to start the transition process of your farm operation? We’ve got you covered with sessions from Gislason & Hunter, covering the basics of estate planning and Profinium farm trusts.
5. With exhibitors representing every facet of the agriculture industry, from meat exports to seed selection to farm business management education, there is plenty to learn from our extensive list of exhibitors.
To view the complete list of exhibitors, speakers, or to pre-register*, visit mnagexpo.com.
*Pre-registration is encouraged as it guarantees meal tickets.Tags: MN Ag Expo