Farm Service Agency (FSA) and University of Minnesota Extension will hold free Farm Bill update meetings this November to help crop consultants and other agriculture professionals better serve their customers and clients in regard to Farm Bill decisions. This includes learning more about USDA’s national decision tools and election strategies for ARC/PLC.
These meetings will be oriented toward agriculture professionals, not producers.
All meetings will be from 9:30 am to noon. The meetings are free. No registration is required.
- November 6: Mankato, Courtyard Marriott, 901 Raintree Road
- November 7: Marshall, Ramada Inn, 1500 E College Dr
- November 13: Rochester, International Event Center, 7333 Airport View Dr SW
- November 18: Crookston, Bede Ballroom U of M, 2nd Floor of Sargeant Student Center (use Lot A & G for parking)
- November 19: Fergus Falls, Bigwood Event Center, 925 Western Ave
- November 20: Freeport, Freeport Community Center, 307 7th St SE